Last September BH Cosmetics launched the Carli Bybel collab palette. This palette nearly broke the internet. I was really excited about this launch, I have been pretty vocal about it on social media and even featured it on my Autumn Beauty Wish List. I’ve been playing with it for a couple of months now and today I thought it would be fun to show you my go to Rose Gold spring makeup look featuring Carli Bybel Palette.
This palette is just so convenient I love the fact that everyone can afford it, plus it’s made from a brand that’s cruelty free and has high quality products.
I love the packaging of this palette, it’s chic, classy, and travel friendly. It comes with 10 eyeshadows and 2 highlighters and 2 bronzes (but you can use them as eyeshadows too).
The shades are very neutral, it is something everyone can use. The colours are super versatile and I honestly believe that they are suitable for every skin tone. The shimmer shadows are super pigmented, the matt ones a bit less, but still great quality and all the colours are supper blendable .
I wanted to create something a bit different from your usual spring makeup , I wanted something that could be wear easily on a day-to-day basis, so I came up with this Rose Gold Spring makeup look, it is super fresh and I feel like it is a super natural look that everyone can wear. The eyeshadows don’t have names so we’ll go by number.
- Prime your eyes to insure longer wearability and avoid creasing.
- Sweep the the colour 2 all over the lid.
- To add definition, blend the colour 4 into the crease.
- Then apply the colour 8 to the outer corner.
- Brighten the look by highlighting the brow bone with the colour 11 and patting colour 12 to the inner corner of the lid.
- Line the upper lashline with colour 5 and apply your favourite mascara (I used Too Faced Better Than Sex on this picture, review here ).
Other products used:
Let me know what are your thoughts on this look, is it something that you would wear on a daily basis? Also let me know if you have tried the Carli Bybel palette in the comment section below!
Love, Helene Xx