Can’t believe how fast 2015 has gone by! There was a lot of good, a little not so good, but mostly it was great! So much happened this year. I started blogging, I moved house, and I outgrown a lot of my fears and insecurities. looking back I realized that I have grown so much over the last 12 months…I feel that I’m slowly but surely becoming the woman that I want to be, and it is one of the most wonderful feeling ever! 2016 marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life and I can’t wait to see what it has in store for me! I’ve got a whole new list of goals to tackle and I want to share them with you today.
- Improve my blogger interaction – I love getting to know other bloggers, as, lets face it, they are the only people that truly understand how much time, effort and love goes into blogging. I have some fab blogging friends but I really want to get to know others too. Having blogging friends is something that is really important to me, and something I have really cherished this year! I am quite shy in person at first so the more people I feel comfortable talking to the less nervous I will feel about going to blog conferences.
- Attend more beauty and blogging events
Stick to my blogging schedule – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Planning Ahead
- Improve engagement and readership.
- Grow my online presence
- Pass my driving test – This goal has been my nemesis for the last 8 years. Driving just isn’t my thing. I find it downright terrifying. 2016 is going to be the year I conquer that.
- Do the 52 Books in 52 Week Challenge
- Get more involved with charity projects and helping in the community
- Manage my time better
- Start going to church weekly again
- Finish what I start – Outside of work, I have a tendency to start things with my full energy, then tail off into either not finishing a task or putting it off. I’m determined to complete more things on my to do list as I know I have the time to do it, I just need to stop procrastinating!
- Go to the WYD in Krakow, Poland – I’ve always wanted to attend the World Youth Day but never had the chance… but I think this year is the year! *fingers crossed*
- Save enough money to go to the United Kingdom for 6month in 2018
- Visit DisneyWorld
- Move to StoryBrooke and have hot chocolate with Mary Margaret once a week – Totally possible
Health & Fitness
- Do yoga once a day
- Think health, not weight – For many years I’ve allowed a number on a scale to determine how I feel about myself and this year I’m looking to make some serious changes!
I’m sure I will add to this list as the year goes on. I would love to hear what some of your 2016 goals are! Anything similar?
Love, Helene Xx