We all lead busy life, we all have goaks and big things we want to achieve. Sometimes it can be really easy to get overwhelmed by all those thing and in that time we tend to forget to enjoy the little things… In the past 2 months (May and June) I took some time away from work and my laptop and refocus on all the little things that I truly love in life and need to appreciate just that little bit more.
- Billy (my dog aka the love of my life and my partner in crime of the past 8 years)
- Smile more, I smiled to strangers on the bus, while I was walking my dog, while I was waiting in line… And more often than not people were smiling back at me
- Drinking a good cup of tea
- A bath that’s been run to the perfect temperature.
- Practicing Forgiveness
- Be grateful for the life I have
- wearing my natural hair (and enjoying it)
- Read a book from cover to cover
- Walking my dog
- Buy fresh flowers
- Enjoying good memories with friends
- Making plans with loved ones and having something positive to focus on
- Not having to care about how you’re dressed
- Not wear makeup everyday
- Eating ice cream
- Go for a walk in the wood
- Give hugs to people
- Have a good laugh with my friends
- Sleeping in fresh sheets
What are the little things you enjoy in in life? Let me know in the comment section down below.
Love, Helene Xx